A large part of my job as Event Stylist is the search and the selection of items, materials, colors suitable for the arrangement of an event location. So, depending on the topic and mood of the event, I create the right mix buying vases, furnitures, flowers, candles and many other decorative items.
In this case, I am taking care of the preparations for a tropical party and I’m inundated with newspaper pages, suppliers, clippings, links that take me to the products that I have selected, among which I will have to choose to do purchases.
If you love nature and you can’t help bringing patterns and exotic objects even in your home town, or if you plan to host a party in a tropical style, I share with you a list of materials on which to put the eye and not let get away, plus some advice on how to use them and adapt. Because it’s the details that make the difference ♣
- If you come to tropical flamingos are a must. This large, placed on the ground near the tropical plants, is perfect. By Talkingtables
2. Also the table set must be coherent. By Talkingtables
3. And then colorful decorations here and there. By Talkingtables
4. Gold details from the tropical flavor, these animals are a treat to be included in floral arrangements. Even pineapple, real or artificial, to rest on a shelf or on the buffet table. By Talkingtables
5. Can’t help to share these awsome wallpapers. You can use also just a crop to be placed on a wall as a backdrop for the shoot of your tropical holiday party. By Wall&Decò
6. The flowers are a must, but also the vessel has to be right. By Zara Home
7. Candles and candle holders should always be present, the light of the flame always creates a unique and natural atmosphere. By Rockett St George